The Focus Unit at Two Rivers Behavioral Health System is our newest program for those chronically mentally ill patients who have had multiple hospitalizations, impairments of daily living skills and may live in a group home or other group setting. Typical diagnoses for those suffering from a chronic mental illness on this unit would include a broad range of thought disorders or psychosis.
- Reduced stimulus unit for the chronically mentally ill
- Targeted groups for those suffering with thought disorders or psychosis
- Basic educational groups
- Socialization skills groups
- Intensive Medication Management
- Discharge planning in conjunction with patient’s current mental health center, living center or primary caregiver.